Be far-sighted and opt for cancellation insurance when making your reservation.
Reimbursement in the event of COVID-19 may be requested.
Holidays with insurance and covid19 extension have become essential to leave with peace of mind!
At the time of your reservation, we suggest that you benefit from the most comprehensive cancellation insurance available today!
What cases are covered by this insurance?
- Serious illness, accident, death.
- Complication of pregnancies (max 26 weeks)
- Contraindication and following vaccination
- Redundancy or contractual termination
- Summons to court as juror or expert
- Resit for a retake exam
- Summons for the adoption of a child
- Severe fire damage, explosion, damage
- water or caused by the forces of nature
- Theft in professional or private premises
- Serious damage to your vehicle (max 48 hours before departure)
- Obtaining a salaried job for a duration of more than 6 months
- Your divorce or termination of PACS - with deductible
- Theft of your identity card, your license drive or your passport (max 5 days before - with excess)
- Deletion or modification of the dates of your paid leave or that of your spouse from fact or law imposed by your employer - with deductible
- Cancellation of one of the people you accompanying person (Maximum 9 people) registered at the same time as you and insured by this same contract, when the cancellation originates one of the causes listed above COVID-19 extension
By subscribing to cancellation insurance, the campsite automatically opts for the COVID-19 extension and without increasing the price!Now, many cases are taken care of if you contract COVID-19 or a loved one.Find here all the cases supportePLEASE NOTE: The insurance requires supporting documents and cannot refund if the file is not complete.
- All photocopies of prescriptions prescribing medications, tests or examinations as well as all documents justifying their delivery or execution, and in particular the disease leaves comprising, for prescribed drugs, copy of stickers corresponding.
- Social Security accounts or any other similar body, relating to reimbursement of processing costs and payment of daily allowances,
- The original of the invoice paid for the debit that you must be required to pay the agency trips or that the latter keeps,
- The number of your insurance contract,
- The registration form issued by the travel,
- In the event of an accident, you must specify the causes and circumstances and provide us with the names and addresses of those responsible, as well as, where appropriate, witnesses,
And any other necessary document
REMINDER: As indicated in the general conditions of sale, in the event of withdrawal and whatever the reason, the sums paid will be kept by the campsite.
Find all of our GTC here.We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance at the time of your reservation (or within 48 hours of your booking)
Do not hesitate any longer and opt for vacations with insurance and covid19 extension!