ACTIVITIES IN CANCALE
- Beach, fishing, hiking, coastal path and cycle paths
- Oyster tasting, market on Sunday morning, “marché des saveurs” food market on Thursday (in the summer)
- Watersports : sailing school, kayak, stand-up paddle, trip on a “Bisquine” boat, meet the dolphins
- Summer entertainment : aperitif-concert on the harbour, shows Place aux mômes..
For further information, browse Cancale’s tourist information centre website.
VISITING THE AREA
The Emerald coast is brimming with spectacular sites that are most definitely worth a visit during your holiday :
- Saint Malo : discover the fascinating history of the ramparts and Intra-Muros
- Dinard : take a stroll along the "balade du clair de lune" (moonlight walk), and visit its large market on Saturday morning
- Dinan : meander along the cobbled street of Jerzual in the historic centre
- Mont Saint Michel : a must-visit !